Wednesday, May 7, 2014

In preparation...or should I say procrastination

Well, London is about 4 days away now!  I am beginning to get increasingly excited, especially since I just completed one of my very last finals for this semester! 
Even though I am extremely excited, I am letting procrastination get the best of me.  I have no idea what I am going to take to London except for this lovely pair of shoes...
Luckily I only have two more tests and I am completely done, so that should give me plenty of time to throw some stuff together and get my butt to Denver! 
I can't explain how lucky I feel to be able to partake in this trip.  When Nick first told me that I could go to London also, even though I wasn't a Criminal Justice major, I freaked!  I never thought it would get here, and now I feel like I don't have enough time.  Seems like that's the way everything goes. 
I better go figure out what in the heck I am going to wear for the next two weeks before I really do run out of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment