Friday, May 23, 2014

Day #10- PARIS!

Today was the day we got to take a day trip to Paris. It turned out to be a great day, but I was a bit skeptical in the beginning. To start the day off, we woke up at 3:30 a.m., yes I said a.m., and got in a cab at 4:30 a.m. to catch our train to Paris. When we arrived there, it was raining. We got soaked, I ended up having to stick my feet under a hand dryer at a restaurant we ate lunch at to try and dry my shoes a little. After that tho, it got better.  We ate some amazing crepes at the restaurant I dryed my feet in, and then the sun came out! We got to see The Louvre, which is where art such as the Mona Lisa is held, Notre Dame, Arc de Triomphe, the Pont des Arts, also known as the Lock Bridge, the Eiffel Tower, and we got to walk down the Champs-Élysées! Everything was absolutely beautifulIt! The Eiffel Tower and Lock Bridge were my favorite. It was such a good experience, and I am now able to say I have been to Paris :). 
The HUGE Louvre.
The Lock Bridge!
The lock that Nick and I put on the Lock Bridge :). (Thanks Nobiling for talking us into it!)
❤️😊
Notre Dame
Delicious ham, egg and cheese crepe!
Walking down the Champs-Élysées!
The Arc de Triomphe (minus the construction) 
Eiffel Tower! 









No comments:

Post a Comment